6.17.2009

It's been a long, long time! I've been so bad at updating my blog! Let's see, let's see... what's been up with me?

Gallerie SUZE posted a kickin post about my pouches in her blog back in February! She also showcased works by rennes-le-château and Ruth's Crafts. Thanks Suze (sorry I'm a little late!) and nice work fellow Etsians!

Over the past couple years, I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with my friend, Whitney. You can view her etsy shop here! Whitney is recently graduated from Syracuse University and is one of the most creative people I know. Whitney's bio states:

"I am a surface pattern and graphic designer. My surface patterns have sold to companies such as: Kimberly Clark, Lane Bryant, Crabtree and Evelyn, Glen Raven, Mudlark, Sunbury, and Staples...".
Right now, her shop currently offers custom design work, custom iron-on decals and original art prints, but I'm fairly certain you will find more for she's always experimenting and reinventing! This shop is definitely work keeping an eye on! And, maybe a future CarrieDee & DesignsByWhitney endeavour in the future??! Wouldn't that be awesome!

On the homefront, I've been revamping my space. I'm trying to organize and develop new idea and such. I recently installed some shelving.. I'm so excited about the space they freed up! Like a chain-reaction, that got me thinking I needed some nice boxes to organize everything on the new shelves. So,I spent an afternoon covering shoe boxes with fabric! I think I'm addicted to covering boxes now, lol! Since then I've been looking around to see what I can cover next! (btw, I do still have these prints in stock!)

4 comments:

Cut Copy Create said...

shelving looking good! full of colour!!

Kim Caro said...

what fun!

cabin + cub said...

i went to town and installed shelves in my craft closet too.. and had to get boxes, etc, etc.

love how you covered yours in fabric!

CarrieDee said...

Thanks! I had all of my craft supplies stuffed in shoe boxes. Shoe boxes are great, but they're ugly! I just used big sheets of fabric and some spray mount. I had a great time doing it!